“A Munich beer!”
being yelled surprisingly overjoyed every year on christmas, by Sissi aka Romy Schneider in the movie classic “Sissi”.
After the tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum and a sightseeing of the most famous tavern of the world, “Das? Richtig!”, we will visit a traditional Munich home brewery.
Think globally – drink locally
Taste the the homebrewed hopsgold in a unique and historical maintained cellar vault. From the owner and brewer at the same time, you will get details on the art of brewing and to further projects around the idyllic Brewing Oasis not too far from the center of the capital of beer.
Duration: ca. 3,5 – 4 hours
Price: € 26,- per person (minimum participants: 8 persons
When: Anytime on inquiry
- Private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Beertaste with a pretzel in the “Museumsstüble” (or alternative tavern)
- Tour through the home brewery including 0,5 liter home brewed beer
- Food and drinks keeps body and soul together
- On demand a wholesome lunch will be served in the brewery (plus € 9,50/person)